Don’t pay the BBC ChargeThe BBC have consistently failed to be impartial on climate. It has broken the legal terms of its own Charter. It is an illegal organisation. It is morally wrong to pay the BBC charge
- Follow ScottishSceptic on WordPress.com
uwe.roland.gross on I have moved High Resolution Anal… on Google ate WattsUpWithThat Stew Green on A Global Epidemic Of Data Tamp… Warning: the end of… on The end of the UK univers… Warning: the end of… on The Bloggers that killed the m…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My best estimate: less than 1C warming if CO2 level is doubled.
- You must explain the warming
- Proof Global Warming Non-Science
- 2235AD till yearly forecast betters current monthly forecast
- Definition of the Pause
- Harde Greenhouse effect 30% smaller than IPCC say.
- How uncertainty is treated in Climate forecasts
- The $10,000 global warming challenge
- Sceptics vs. academics
- Kyoto Expired
- The citizen Scientist
- Salby Lecture
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Submission to parliament
- Climate scientists are Nazi Paedophiles?
- Was NASA responsible for Global warming?
- Anatomy of Global Warming Jellyfish Scare
- Cosmic rays, CO2 and clouds.
- The lies about green jobs
- Soon children won’t know what snow is
- The Global Warming Scam (my first article)
Monthly Archives: May 2013
I’ve just heard news that the Whithorn Trust has a funding shortfall of £18,500 and will be forced to shut down this summer. If this happens, its museum and visitor centre will also close. Please: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-the-whithorn-trust.html Whithorn is one of … Continue reading