Don’t pay the BBC ChargeThe BBC have consistently failed to be impartial on climate. It has broken the legal terms of its own Charter. It is an illegal organisation. It is morally wrong to pay the BBC charge
- Follow ScottishSceptic on WordPress.com
Perpetuating some my… on The Truth about the Highland… uwe.roland.gross on I have moved High Resolution Anal… on Google ate WattsUpWithThat Stew Green on A Global Epidemic Of Data Tamp… Warning: the end of… on The end of the UK univers…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My best estimate: less than 1C warming if CO2 level is doubled.
- You must explain the warming
- Proof Global Warming Non-Science
- 2235AD till yearly forecast betters current monthly forecast
- Definition of the Pause
- Harde Greenhouse effect 30% smaller than IPCC say.
- How uncertainty is treated in Climate forecasts
- The $10,000 global warming challenge
- Sceptics vs. academics
- Kyoto Expired
- The citizen Scientist
- Salby Lecture
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Submission to parliament
- Climate scientists are Nazi Paedophiles?
- Was NASA responsible for Global warming?
- Anatomy of Global Warming Jellyfish Scare
- Cosmic rays, CO2 and clouds.
- The lies about green jobs
- Soon children won’t know what snow is
- The Global Warming Scam (my first article)
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The government have announced a review of feed in tariffs for solar PV. According to their website the review will consider all aspects of the scheme including: tariff levels degression rates and methods eligible technologies arrangements for exports administrative and … Continue reading
Those who are furthest from the centre of society are most able to see society from “outside” and so most able to see its failings; but being so far from the centre, they are also least able to engage with … Continue reading
For those who did not know Roger Helmer, he was an MEP whose efforts confronting the exaggerated claims of CO2 were an inspiration to people like me. So, I was literally shocked to hear he was leaving the European Parliament. … Continue reading
Unfortunately (for very good reasons) I’m having problems at the moment finding time to put anything together for the blog and this seems likely to continue into the foreseeable future. So, I would just like to say, thank you for … Continue reading
A very strange week. I’ve not had time to do any of my usual reading. Even WUWT has had to suffice with a cursory glance. Now longannet is cancelling the ridiculous CO2 capture scheme and good riddance. Fundamentally it seemed … Continue reading
Work toward The Scottish (insert name) organisation is progressing very well, although I quickly realised the advantages of the paperless office when I decided to print out all the correspondence for a discussion regarding the meeting. Honestly, the folder is … Continue reading