Don’t pay the BBC ChargeThe BBC have consistently failed to be impartial on climate. It has broken the legal terms of its own Charter. It is an illegal organisation. It is morally wrong to pay the BBC charge
- Follow ScottishSceptic on WordPress.com
uwe.roland.gross on I have moved High Resolution Anal… on Google ate WattsUpWithThat Stew Green on A Global Epidemic Of Data Tamp… Warning: the end of… on The end of the UK univers… Warning: the end of… on The Bloggers that killed the m…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My best estimate: less than 1C warming if CO2 level is doubled.
- You must explain the warming
- Proof Global Warming Non-Science
- 2235AD till yearly forecast betters current monthly forecast
- Definition of the Pause
- Harde Greenhouse effect 30% smaller than IPCC say.
- How uncertainty is treated in Climate forecasts
- The $10,000 global warming challenge
- Sceptics vs. academics
- Kyoto Expired
- The citizen Scientist
- Salby Lecture
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Submission to parliament
- Climate scientists are Nazi Paedophiles?
- Was NASA responsible for Global warming?
- Anatomy of Global Warming Jellyfish Scare
- Cosmic rays, CO2 and clouds.
- The lies about green jobs
- Soon children won’t know what snow is
- The Global Warming Scam (my first article)
Monthly Archives: February 2012
This now includes the suggestions below. Thanks to those who made suggestions. Inevitably it is still going to have missed people like e.g. the journalist Delingpole and the many contributors in WUWT – sorry if you are one. Please add … Continue reading
We all laugh at climate scientists for jumping to entirely the wrong conclusion and seeing conspiracies where there are none. Well. For the last few days I’ve been noticing that emails have been disappearing from my inbox. It all started … Continue reading
I’ve been having a spot of bother with the law. No! I mean it literally. It is said (I say it this way because I don’t believe it) that the law in Scotland is based on an ancient concept called … Continue reading
(N.B. Technically this is breach of copyright … but the intention appears to be dissemination … so I think they will forgive me) February 19, 2012 Joseph Bast FEBRUARY 19 — The Heartland Institute has sent legal notices to numerous … Continue reading
Obviously we all know the Guardian reports blatant lies** so it is not surprising that when all other papers have cut down on their non-science over global warming, the Guardian like some tantrum toddler continues to rant and scream. So, … Continue reading
For the last couple of years (since swine flu) I’ve visualised the ending of the non-science of global warming as being the same kind of growing lack of interest that appeared at the end of swine flu, and that appears … Continue reading
I can remember when I was a supporter of global warming thinking: “you have to cut some slack for those putting the case for global warming … because they don’t have the resources of the other side”. Of course I … Continue reading
Note. The following has been reproduced without permission from this site: http://climatechange.mensnewsdaily.com/2012/02/17/big-oil-money-for-me-but-not-for-thee/ who I have not been able to contact as yet to ask permission. February 17, 2012 By Donna Laframboise The Sierra Club takes fossil fuel money. So does … Continue reading
Note: I’m having problems getting the table formatting to display the internal grid, but I’m going to post now, rather than wait to work out how to get around this. The following is a comparison of the climategate and Heartland … Continue reading