Don’t pay the BBC ChargeThe BBC have consistently failed to be impartial on climate. It has broken the legal terms of its own Charter. It is an illegal organisation. It is morally wrong to pay the BBC charge
- Follow ScottishSceptic on WordPress.com
uwe.roland.gross on I have moved High Resolution Anal… on Google ate WattsUpWithThat Stew Green on A Global Epidemic Of Data Tamp… Warning: the end of… on The end of the UK univers… Warning: the end of… on The Bloggers that killed the m…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My best estimate: less than 1C warming if CO2 level is doubled.
- You must explain the warming
- Proof Global Warming Non-Science
- 2235AD till yearly forecast betters current monthly forecast
- Definition of the Pause
- Harde Greenhouse effect 30% smaller than IPCC say.
- How uncertainty is treated in Climate forecasts
- The $10,000 global warming challenge
- Sceptics vs. academics
- Kyoto Expired
- The citizen Scientist
- Salby Lecture
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Submission to parliament
- Climate scientists are Nazi Paedophiles?
- Was NASA responsible for Global warming?
- Anatomy of Global Warming Jellyfish Scare
- Cosmic rays, CO2 and clouds.
- The lies about green jobs
- Soon children won’t know what snow is
- The Global Warming Scam (my first article)
Monthly Archives: April 2014
It occurred to me this evening listening to Donna, that some may wonder why I’ve stopped blogging. I think the answer is fairly simple: I tend to blog when I’m trying to work out something or thinking through an issue. … Continue reading
I was recently pointed in the direction of a paper by Dr Stephen Schneider, perhaps the most media-exposed Greenhouse expert, having developed a charismatic speaking style, complemented by his 1970s good looks, and penchant for extravagant claims about impending environmental … Continue reading