Don’t pay the BBC ChargeThe BBC have consistently failed to be impartial on climate. It has broken the legal terms of its own Charter. It is an illegal organisation. It is morally wrong to pay the BBC charge
- Follow ScottishSceptic on WordPress.com
uwe.roland.gross on I have moved High Resolution Anal… on Google ate WattsUpWithThat Stew Green on A Global Epidemic Of Data Tamp… Warning: the end of… on The end of the UK univers… Warning: the end of… on The Bloggers that killed the m…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- My best estimate: less than 1C warming if CO2 level is doubled.
- You must explain the warming
- Proof Global Warming Non-Science
- 2235AD till yearly forecast betters current monthly forecast
- Definition of the Pause
- Harde Greenhouse effect 30% smaller than IPCC say.
- How uncertainty is treated in Climate forecasts
- The $10,000 global warming challenge
- Sceptics vs. academics
- Kyoto Expired
- The citizen Scientist
- Salby Lecture
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Submission to parliament
- Climate scientists are Nazi Paedophiles?
- Was NASA responsible for Global warming?
- Anatomy of Global Warming Jellyfish Scare
- Cosmic rays, CO2 and clouds.
- The lies about green jobs
- Soon children won’t know what snow is
- The Global Warming Scam (my first article)
Monthly Archives: March 2013
After a lapse in any blogging I’ve had a rush of posts on various topics to Scottish Sceptic. And when Climategate III came along I remembered the fun in blogging … and it seems others like Philip Bradley had the … Continue reading
Like many of my posts, I started to write this as a reply to a post on WUWT. It started as a list of comments. But as I found more and more, it grew into a more thorough review of … Continue reading
When I was running SCEF, I tried to keep some clear water between SCEF and UKIP. On the pro side, they are the only party with any common sense on the climate, they are the only party that talks about … Continue reading
I’m still trying to fathom the linguistics of the Climategate III text. The author(s) appears to be overly concerned with linguistics and I quote the first few sentences in full:- It’s time to tie up loose ends and dispel some … Continue reading
Hereafter is the text of a post I put on WUWT. I used to think it was a lone individual in the UEA who had contacted another lone hacker who had then disseminated the material. The text of the letter … Continue reading
In the past, I found a good barometer of the latest propaganda from the warmists was to search the BBC for their copy-and-paste warmist articles. I can’t find any! Searching BBC + “Global warming” brings up nothing but other people … Continue reading
After I stopped spending all my time campaigning to end the nonsense of Global Warming, I had anticipated some changes in view. But not the one I’ve had. SCEPTICS ARE TOO BELIEVING OF GLOBAL WARMING. Yes! One of the biggest … Continue reading