The $10,000 Global Warming alarmist Challenge!
I have heard global warming alarmists make all sorts of statements about how the science supports their claims of man-made climate change. I have found all of those statements to be empty and without any kind of supporting evidence. I have, in turn, stated that it is not possible for the alarmists to prove their claims. And, I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
I am announcing the start of the $10,000 Global Warming Alarmist Challenge. The rules are easy:
1. I will award $10,000 of my own money to anyone that can prove, via the scientific method, that man-made global warming is currently occurring;
2. There is no entry fee;
3. I am the final judge of all entries but will provide my comments on why any entry fails to prove the point.
That’s it! I know you are not going to get rich with $10,000. But, tell me, wouldn’t you like to have a spare $10,000? After all, the alarmists all claim it is a simple matter, and it doesn’t even have to be original. If it is so easy, just cut and paste the proof from somewhere. Provide the scientific evidence and prove your point and the $10,000 is yours!
If someone can provide a proof that I can’t refute, using scientific evidence, then I will write them a cheque.
But, I am sure I will never have to because it can’t be proven. There is no scientific evidence for global warming and no one can prove otherwise.
- The scientific method means a Scientific hypothesis about a data set that is tested against real data from that data set.
- By current warming I mean a rise in surface temperature data over the previous 15 years (So no “the ocean eat my heat” responses please).
- I am the final judge and my response to anyone who enters is this will be: “there is currently no warming, no one predicted this and so I will not be paying out any money”.
The reason I’ve put out this challenge is to show that any numpty can put up a challenge asking for evidence. But unlike all the other numpties (like this) asking for evidence to disprove man-made global warming – for which there is no funding at all, I’m asking for evidence that proves man-made global warming something which has received 100s of millions if not billions and is supposedly “settled science”.
It has righly been pointed out that Peter Laux issued a very similar challenge which is on Dennis Rancourt’s Climate Guy blog. http://climateguy.blogspot.se/2010/11/10k-climate-challenge.html
The comments are worth reading.