Sitting down I decided to have a look and see what the reaction to the IPCC report was. The first two items were:
- Hillsborough inquest in same town as IPCC investigation
- Police probe into Lynette murder satisfies IPCC
For anyone from outside the UK the IPCC is the “Independent Police Complaints Commission”. Hillsborough happened many years and I’ve not heard of the Lynette murder. Going down to the climate articles we have:
- BBC report from 3 days ago:Climate pause takes a wallop as IPCC comes out swinging
- Daily Mail (today): MIT scientist ridicules IPCC climate change report, calls findings ‘hilarious incoherence’
- BBC (3 days ago): IPCC climate report: humans ‘dominant cause’ of warming
Pretty much the only media who have covered this (if the google search ranking is anything to go by) is the BBC – even the Guardian is missing!
It has gone down like a lead balloon handed to a drowning man.